Post Freelance

Work From Home Jobs,Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs

December 22, 2009

SEO / WEB DESIGN (Remote from your home)

Hello all,

The opportunity I'm offering is a commission based pay job to anyone that is willing to build my company of 5 years a website and maintain it. Must know all aspects of Seo.

I 'm a small water damage and mold restoration company on the Peninsula looking to take my business to the next level this new year.
Its a commission based pay Job. Every Job that comes in off the internet, you will get a percentage of.

Example: Job comes in off internet and lets say it s $4,000 and your percentange is 10% your cut is $400.

At first I know it will be tough, your not getting paid for your time up front.

If interested send resume and tell me a little about yourself.

Thanks for your time





If your interested, please send resume and tell me a little about yourself.
****Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimization.
Web 2.0 Design---------must have portfolio of Web sites created
On page optimization
Keyword analysis
All aspects of Analytics
Ad words
Ability to review and evaluate site & ranking reports and interpret



Reply to: job-xguf2-1518425311@craigslist.org
  • Location: Remote from your home
  • Compensation: Depends how good you are. % of business generated